To play or not to play. That is the question...

Ok so i'm currently having an internal conflict within myself.This sunday i have a futsal match, i'll be representing the hospital like before. i haven't trained in months, and furthermore i've gained weight, lost stamina and lost speed due to the extra kgs i put on haha don't call me anorexic. 
Lemme weigh out the pros and cons:

The perks of playing - 
  1. I don't need to go to work - I'm working this sunday but since i've got an official letter from the hosp director i need not work that day. woohoo. problem is, i need to find a replacement - ah that should be easy. who doesn't wanna work in ward 5 on a weekend?
  2. i'll lose weight. InshaAllah. Ameen.
  3. i'll regain my stamina and speed.
  4.  i can meet up with all my futsal mates again.
The cons
  1. I'd rather rest i.e. sleep. Or go shopping. I still need shoes and a dress.
  2. if i don't go, i need to work from 8am til 5pm.
  3. i don't like futsal as much as the other sports. I wish it were basketball instead.
ok so there. the pros are heavier than the cons.  it's settled then. I'll be playing. Feel free to watch. It'll be broadcasted live on TV2. hahaha not! grrrrrrrrr

Comments